3864 US 127 South, Frankfort, KY 40601 | Sunday 9:30-10:15AM Passion and Prayer, 10:30AM Main Gathering, Friday Family Ministry 7PM
127 Yard Sale 2022
127 Yard Sale Vendors:
Yard Sale stipulations again this year:
-Spot Rental dates are: Monday August 1st through Sunday August 7th 2022
-$25 Non-Refundable Deposit for your spot
-Discount for setting up on Monday and staying all week
-Mandatory signing of rental agreement contract
-Must stay in your designated spot (for emergency crews)
-Vendors must park in designated areas only
-No set up until after check-in at vendor table in church foyer and site is paid in full. Check-ins begin at 8AM on Monday August 1st, no earlier.
Enclosed is a map of the property/spaces and the rental agreement. We will do the best to accommodate the spot you desire (please write the spot you would like on the contract space provided, if the code for the spot is not listed, simply write a description of where you usually are). Spots are first come first served. Please call or email if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-607-0306 leave message if no answer.
Mailing and Physical Address: New Harvest Assembly of God 3864 US Highway 127 South Frankfort, KY 40601
Change this Year in Pricing for Friday and Saturday only. One-day pricing has increased for Friday and Saturday. See Below.
Terms and Conditions for Lot Rental
New Harvest A/G:
Will provide lots for rent. The lot sizes and cost will be posted at the registration area.
Will provide Portable Restroom Facilities.
Will provide a 30 yard dumpster for trash.
Will provide Parking for vendor customers.
Will not be responsible for any loss or theft that may occur.
Will not be responsible nor any accidents that may occur.
Will not be responsible for any claims, suits, litigations or actions brought due to injury or damages sustained by anyone on the property at any time for any reason.
Will set up and maintain rental space.
Will break down and clean up their lot on the last day of their contract.
Will not use or permit the use of alcoholic beverages and/or foul language.
Will be responsible for any and all claims, litigations or actions brought due to injury or damages sustained by anyone on the property due to negligence by the vendor.
Will hold New Harvest and all of its members, associates, representatives, youth, and assistance harmless from all suits, actions, or claims of any character brought on account of any injury or damages sustained by any person or property from actions or negligence of the Vendor.
Will be responsible for any and all litigations that may occur as a result of these actions and will be financially responsible for any litigation and any settlements that may be assessed.
In the event of any litigation, claims must be filed in the Franklin County, Kentucky jurisdiction in order to be considered.
Vendor spots will be cleaned up by 12:00 P.M on Monday. Failure to clean up the spot completely will result in refusal to rent a spot in the next year.
New Harvest and its property exists because of God’s benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of its members and attendees. We desire for our facilities/property to be used for the building up of the Kingdom of God and for the fellowship of the Body of Christ and always to God’s glory. In determining how to best utilize our property for these purposes, we do not permit our facilities to be used in any way which is inconsistent with our own ministry goals or our beliefs, faith, or moral teachings. A description of some of Our ministry goals, beliefs, faith, and moral teachings is provided hereafter. It is crucial to our ministry goals and purposes that we present a consistent message to the community, which we conscientiously maintain as part of our witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ. To allow our facilities to be used by groups or person who express beliefs or engage in practices contrary to our own faith on the grounds could have a severe negative impact on the message the we strive diligently to promote. It could also be a source of confusion and scandal to us and the community because members of the community may reasonably perceive that by allowing use of our facilities, we are in agreement with the beliefs and practices of the persons or groups using our facilities.
Therefore we cannot permit our facilities to be used in any way that contradicts our ministry goals, beliefs, faith, or moral teachings. This means that we do not permit any person or group to advance, advocate, or engage in any exercise or belief which is inconsistent with its ministry goals, beliefs, faith, or moral teaching upon any of our facilities/property. This also means that we will not permit our facilities/property to be used in any way which we believe is inconsistent with our ministry goals, beliefs, faith, or moral teachings. This policy applies to all of our facilities and property because we hold the belief that all of our property is holy and set apart to worship God. See Colossians 3:17, 2 Corinthians 6:14, I Thessalonians 5:22. We require all who the board allows to use the property to respect our beliefs, faith, and moral teachings, and that they refrain using our facilities/property in a way that directly contradicts or undermines our beliefs, faith, or moral teachings.
We reserve absolute right to determine whether any use of our facilities or property is in any way inconsistent with our ministry goals, beliefs, faith, or moral teachings. If we determine that any proposed use is inconsistent with any of these considerations and stipulations for any reason, then we will decline to permit such use. We may, in our discretion, decline to permit all or part of the use proposed by the applicant. We are not required to explain or specify the reason(s) why we have declined to permit any use of it’s facilities or property.
Our ministry goals, beliefs, faith, and moral teachings are found in a variety of sources. These include without limitation, the Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God, the official position papers of the Assemblies of God, the bylaws of New Harvest AG, and the Holy Bible. And abbreviated version of the Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God is hereafter reproduced:
1. WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
6. WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
8. WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
11. WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
12. WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
13. WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
14. WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
15. WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’
In the event any disputes, disagreements, arguments, or other acts of violent nature occur, the Vendor or Vendors involved may be asked to forfeit their rental space with no compensation of any amount. The decision of New Harvest will be final.
Thank you for choosing to be with us at New Harvest for the 127 Yard Sale!